A Townhouse located in a quiet residential area of Paola, just 2 minutes walk away from the main town square. This is a main commercial hub having all shopping amenities, banks, health centre and Parish Church.
The property's current layout consists of kitchen/dining/living areas on the ground floor, plus a spacious back yard. Underneath is a full basement level with plenty of space, including outdoor at the back. At first floor level are 3 bedrooms and a bathroom. Property also enjoys a full roof and airspace.
A planning application is in process to convert the property to enjoy the following amenities:
- 2-car garage and a fitness room at basement level
- Kitchen/Living/Dining, Sitting, Kids ' Play Area and back yard at ground floor level
- 3 bedrooms (main with ensuite) and an office at first floor level
- At roof level will be a washroom and a kitchenette, plus outdoor clothes drying area at the back and an entertaining terrace on the front.
- An access hatch will allow access to the upper highest roof, enjoying further outdoor space.
Property is Freehold and being sold with an approved building permit for conversion/extension. However, a buyer can decide to retain the existing layout, or otherwise.
A wonderful property enjoying authentic features, plenty of living space, a 2-car garage and outdoor space. An ideal property for a young family situated in a quiet area yet so close to the island's south commercial hub, where substantial investment in the road network is underway.
|Location||Paola, South Eastern Region|
|Property status||Very good|